2016 ALLIED FIELD HOCKEY INDOOR PROGRAM
2016 INDOOR FIELD HOCKEY SESSION:
- WINTER SESSION 2016: 6 GAMES HARD COURT FIELD HOCKEY
- DATES: JANUARY 23 AND WILL RUN FOR 6 WEEKENDS
- GAMES PLAYED ON SATURDAYS AND WILL ALTERNATE FROM MORNING TO EVENING AROUND ROLLER HOCKEY.
- LOCATION: SHOOTERS INDOOR SPORTSPLEX
- COST: $135 PER PLAYER (GOALIES PLAY FREE)
- NO indoor stick required
- Purchase of a reversible penny will be needed if you do not have one.
- Make your own TEAMS!
- Minimum 11 players, Maximum 14 Players per team.
- Individual registrations will be accepted and placed on teams.
- Field Hockey Divisions: High School (boys are allowed), Middle School (boys are allowed), Elementary School (boys are allowed)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JANUARY 15
This winter ALLIED FIELD HOCKEY has partnered with SHOOTERS indoor complex to offer a six-game program beginning January and ending February. Each team will get 6 games GUARANTEE; games will be played anytime during the hours of 8AM-10 p.m. on SATURDAY'S.
The indoor season will be open to the following age groups: HIGH SCHOOL (9-12 GRADE), MIDDLE SCHOOL (6-8 GRADE), ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (1-5 GRADE)
The cost of the season will be $135. This is a non-instructional league and there will be no practices.
TEAMS WILL BE FORMED BY SCHOOL ATTENDED, FOLLOWED BY ZIP CODE.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO FORM YOUR OWN TEAM. ALL PLAYERS NEED TO REGISTER INDIVIDUALLY AND THEN
US YOUR ROSTER. REMINDER: IF YOU FORM YOUR OWN TEAM THE OLDEST PLAYER DETERMINES THE AGE GROUP YOU PLAY IN.
We will need a parent coordinator for each team. No practices will be required, you just need to help get the team organized at the games. Anyone interested please contact the Allied office at 901-1190 or email